Life and Pensions
In addition to profitability and legal updates, digitization and new business models are major challenges for life insurers and pension funds.
We have set ourselves the goal of making complicated processes simple for you.
By combining our product system and calculation engine, with our reference model for occupational pension provision we can offer pension providers an ideal solution and platform to manage products and processes and comply with regulatory requirements.
Our service offering includes end-to-end processes that enables you to define and calculate your products, maintain pension plans and benefit commitments, create quotes, and manage your policies.
DB (Defined Benefit)
DC (Defined Contribution)
We can also support you, not only in targeting your customers via all sales channels, but also in submitting quotations, with various levels of cover, at the push of a button. How do we achieve this? We map your contract and product model in our quotation and application system and make it available to all sales channels. In addition, we can easily connect existing calculation engines. The sales logic is managed centrally, even for different divisions.
Thanks to a modern service-oriented architecture, our solutions can be securely integrated into existing system landscapes. Advantages include less effort, full cost control, faster time-to-market and compliance with legal requirements.
Faktor-IPS®Product management with open-source technology
- Flexible modeling of the reference model (arbitrary model structures, hierarchical and non-hierarchical 1-n relations)
- Maintainable configuration of pension plans and calculations
Faktor-IOSThe offer system for omni-channel sales activities
- Omni-channel support of new and existing business for all life and pension products
- Configuration of pension plans (defined contribution [DB], defined contribution with minimum benefit [DC], collective defined contribution [CDC], hybrid plans) for a fast time-to-market
- Compilation of offers through contextual questions and product selection options
- Support for the specific sales processes of life insurers and company pension schemes
- Easy implementation of regulatory changes
- Open architecture and integration points for web services
- White labelling support